Kent Gold Plus K-106
FREE Delivery Details
|Inclusive of all taxes|
About this item
- Color: White. Purification by hollow fiber ultra filtration membrane
- Use of nano-silver carbon for better disinfection of water. Long life membrane expected to last upto 4000 Litre
- Transparent tank made of unbreakable ABS food-grade plastic
- High base stand enables easy positioning of glass to draw water
- Ideal for entry level water purifier; Max Operating Water Temperature: 35°C/113°F
- Ideal for purification of water from most sources preferably low TDS water. Max. Duty Cycle 120 litres/day
- 1 Year Warranty. Includes: Water purifier, User manual, Warranty card and Service center details
- Country of Origin: India
From the manufacturer
Bring home KENT Gold, a first-of-its-kind gravity-based water purifier, that is designed to have UF technology for purifying water. KENT Gold works on the principle of gravity purification and does not require any electricity. The hollow fibre UF membrane with 0.1 microns of pore size restricts bacteria or cysts to pass through it, thereby allowing you to drink pure and safe water, and keep waterborne diseases at bay.
KENT Gold is a gravity based water purifier that utilises ultrafiltration technology to reduce bacteria in water, making it safe for drinking purposes.
High Storage capacity
KENT Gold comes with 20 litres of storage capacity out of which 7 litres is available in the top tank for unfiltered water and 13 litres in the bottom tank for purified water.
Non Electric & Chemical Free Purification
KENT Gold works without electricity and does not use any chemicals include chlorine, bromine or iodine to purify water, thereby ensuring 100 % safe and healthy drinking water.
Food Grade Plastic Construction
This water purifier is designed with food grade non-breakable plastic that ensures high durability and longer life.
Micron Pore Size UF Membrane
KENT Gold has a hollow fibre UF membrane with 0.1 microns that protects bacteria or cysts to pass through and get into purified water.
Aesthetically designed as table-top, KENT Gold comes with a high-base stand allowing you to easily fill the glass without placing the purifier on the edge of a table/slab.
USP Tank-in-Tank configuration to prevent overflow Installation Table-Top Technology Gravity based UF Technology Filtration Capacity 0.31 litres per minute Max. Duty Cycle 120 litres/day Storage Tank Capacity 10 litres – Raw water, 10 litres – Purified water Filter Cartridges Sediment, Granular Activated Carbon, SS Screen UF Membrane 0.1 Microns Hollow Fiber Hydrophilic UF Membrane Expected Life of UF Membrane 4000 litres Maximum Operating Water temperature 35°C Dimensions(mm) H (540 mm), W (360mm), D (380 mm) Weight 3.4 kg