Parwaz Continental 56” (Pine Wood) PZ-219
About this item
- Made in Pakistan
- Enriched Antique looks added with 5 Blade
- Superior quality aluminum alloy construction.
- Energy-efficient Electrical Steel Sheet
- Pure Copper Wire.“E” grade varnish insulation to protect from electric shock and voltage fluctuation.
- Aerodynamically designed blades for maximum air delivery.
- High-quality paint for superior finishing.
- Packed in strong corrugated cartons with a protective thermopane.
- Warranty: 1 years on product
Out of stock
Out of stock
Premium Exclusive Decorative Multiblade Ceiling Fan
Parwaz Continental series fans have been designed to look as good as they perform. Today the ceiling fan market is inundated with many modern-looking fans, some having rather complicated designs. Some if not most of these modern-looking ceiling fans have been designed more for form over function… Developing a ceiling fan that generates a large airflow and yet is quiet and low energy is a challenge because it requires a more thoughtful design that incorporates one or more key blade design features. Parwaz engineering is always up for the challenge to provide its customers with the best products complementing both aesthetics & functional technology.
|Sweep size||1400 mm|
|No. of blades||5|
|Colour options||Pine Wood|
|Blade finish||Superior metallic paint finish with dust and mark resistance coating|
|Rated Speed||315 revolution per minute|
|Power consumption||70 W|
|Rated voltage||(220 – 230) V|
|Rated frequency||50 Hz|
PremiuM-Table , WalL- PadastalL-Fan